Actor Rana Daggubati is popular star down south, especially in the Telugu industry. His role in the 'Bahubali' franchise put him on the map of Indian cinema. The hunk became a craze among female fans.
The media began to dig into his private life before and after his widespread fame. Recently, he got married to entrepreneur Miheeka Bajaj in a private ceremony during the lockdown.

It seemed like all was well in his life until he revealed his health condition in actress Samanatha's show 'Sam Jam'. In the promo, the 35-year-old shared that he has had Blood Pressure (BP) since his birth.
“When life is on a fast-forward mode, there is suddenly a pause button. I had BP since my birth and doctors told that I also have serious problems like calcification around the heart and failed kidneys. It would have been a 70% chance of a stroke or haemorrhage and 30% chance of death.”

Witnessing his battles, Samantha got teary eyed while talking about his struggles. The actress married Rana's cousin Naga Chaitanya and is practically family.
“Though people were crumbling around you, you were like a rock. I have seen it in front of my eyes and that’s why he is a superhero to me,” she said.

Take a look at the promo here:

Source: The Times of India
Photo Credit: Bollywood Shaadis & DNA India