However, many Tamil celebs have yet to marry or have had their hearts broken in the past. Here is a list of Tamil celebrities who have remained single for a long time:
1. TrishaTrisha has ruled K-Town and the hearts of Tamil audiences for nearly two decades. She is, however, still single. Trisha was previously linked to her close friend Rana Daggubati, but the relationship reportedly ended. A few years ago, she was engaged to real estate businessman Varun Maniam, but the couple called off the wedding shortly after. Currently, the actress is focusing on her acting career, and she claimed in an interview in 2020 that she hasn't found the love of her life.
2. VishalVishal is an established Tamil actor linked to many of his heroines in the past. However, he startled the film industry in 2019 when he announced his engagement to Anisha, the daughter of a well-known businessman in Andhra Pradesh.
However, the pair unexpectedly removed their photos from their social media accounts after some time. They reportedly canceled the engagement. Vishal claimed in 2021 that he is 'single but not ready to mingle.'
"Marriage will happen when it got to happen. It is destiny and I go with the flow… Like I never knew I would become such a successful actor and then producer," he mentioned during the interview.
3. SilambarasanSimbu's marriage and relationships have been a hot issue in Kollywood for years, and the actor has had little success with it. Simbu's heart has been broken several times, from his highly publicized love with Nayanthara to his brief relationship with Hansika Motwani.
After his 'Athman' transformation, Simbu has been churning out film after film to get back on track in his career. It's inspiring to see a celebrity emerge after hitting rock bottom in his profession and personal life. Fans are excited to see what the future has in store for his love life.
4. AtharvaAtharvaa is the grandson of filmmaker Siddalingaiah and the son of late actor Murali. The actor made his film debut in Bana Kathadi with Samantha. Atharva allegedly met his future wife in 2020 and intended to marry her in January 2021 in Goa. The actor, however, never responded to the rumor. The 33-year-old actor is still single and has been linked to most of his film co-stars by the media.
5. VaralaxmiVaralaxmi Sarathkumar is a South Indian actress who appeared in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada films. She is the daughter of actor Sarathkumar; however, she has made her name in the film industry.
She was previously linked to her close friend, actor Vishal. According to unofficial reports, the duo were in love and intended to marry. The rumors ended when Vishal got engaged to Anisha Reddy.
Another rumor regarding her marriage to a businessman called Sandeep circulated online in 2020. Distressed with news about her marriage, Varalaxmi turned to Twitter to set the record straight. She dismissed the claims as "nonsense" and reaffirmed that she was not getting married.
6. Anushka ShettyAnushka Shetty is a South Indian actress who has been out of the spotlight for quite some time. She was previously linked to her Bahubali co-stars Prabhas and Rana Daggubati. However, both Anushka and Prabhas dismissed the rumors, and Anushka addressed Rana as "bro" in his wedding announcement post.
Following that, Anushka repeatedly said that she would settle for an arranged marriage and not marry until she met someone she liked. Anushka is said to be single at the moment.
7. TamannaahTamannaah has been an A-list actress in Kollywood for many years but has been missing from Tamil films for a while now. In 2020, a rumor emerged that the starlet was about to marry Pakistani cricketer Abdul Razzaq after a photo of the couple attending an event at a jewelry store in Dubai went viral. The claim, however, is believed to be false since the cricketer is already married.
Tamannaah has previously been connected to several co-stars and high-profile Indian celebrities, but the actress has repeatedly shown that her career comes first. Tamannaah confessed to the media at an event that 'although she enjoys the notion of being in love, she doesn't appreciate baseless gossip about her personal life.'
8. Hansika Motwani
Hansika Motwani is a well-known South Indian actress who began her career in Bollywood as a child artist. She fell in love with her co-star Simbu in 2015 during the filming of 'Vaalu.'
Photos of the pair at a party were released to the public, causing a stir online. They eventually broke up, and Simbu publicly commented on it while Hansika preferred to remain silent.
Years after their split, Hansika and Simbu reunited for her 50th film, 'Maha.' Their on-screen union prompted dating rumors. However, there was no official confirmation from the duo.
Photo Credit: Pinkvilla, Indian Spice, Indiaglitz & Times of India