Worried about her well-being, one of her fans travelled all the way from Kanchipuram to find out the truth. Touched with her fans' concern, Manimegalai decided to reveal details about her accident.
According to her explanation, she was heating water since the water heater was not working. While pouring the hot water into a bucket, she spilled a a few drops on her leg and let go of the hot vessel she was carrying.
The vessel dropped on her leg and she fell three times trying to stand up. The doctor advised her take rest untl her burns heal, and she decided to take a break from the cooking show.
We wish Manimegalai a speedy recovery.
Photo Credit: Mokka Postu & Behindwoods