CANDLE DECORATION WITH LACEHave you ever thought that these 2-element combined, can bring out a classy and elegant touch to your deco? Look on for the steps to nail this candle deco for your home.
- Take a piece of lace and wrap it around the glass or mason jar.
- Decorate it with colored ribbons, strings or any other decorative items that deem fit.
- Place the candle inside the jar.
- Your cute lace candle holders are ready to lighten your home.
We are sure many of you owns a bangle set. Now you can easily use it as candle decoration or even wall decoration. Look at how to achieve this:
- First, ensure that none of your bangles are cracked and in good condition before starting
- Make sure that all the bangles you are using are the same size and you can make it as colorful as you like
- Use hot glue and remember not to apply pressure to the bangles as you join them or they will break.
Not only that, but you can also use the extra set of bangles to add some zest to your wall decoration, by forming a flower shape and hang it using a wide ribbon.
Another cost-effective way to jazz it up is using paper cups and some LED lights. Not only you can use it during Diwali, but this deco is perfect for all year round. Now onto the making!
PAPER CUP GARLAND
- Wrap your paper cups with various decorative papers of your choice
- Once it’s done, make an X mark on the bottom of the cups, and cut it with a knife
- This will be the hole where your light bulbs poke through, so keep it small to prevent the paper cups from slipping off
- Slip the light bulbs to the bottom of each paper cup. Do this until you cover the whole length of the garland
These eco-friendly, coconut shell candles can automatically add a rustic feel to your Diwali decor. And to top it off, you get to enjoy the refreshing glass of coconut milk whilst preparing this deco ?
COCONUT SHELL CANDLES
Things you’ll need:
- Put ½ cup of paraffin wax in a glass container and melt it in the microwave for 4 to 5 minutes. Adjust the time if you are melting more wax to make multiple candles. Keep a watch on the wax and remove it from the microwave as soon as it melts.
- Tie the wick around a pencil or any other support and rest it over the shell to allow the wick to drop straight.
- Hold the coconut shell and carefully drop the melted wax into it.
- Let the shell rest in a cup or small bowl and let the wax set for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the wax has solidified, chop off the extra wick with scissors.
Your DIY coconut shell candles are all ready to light up your home ?
Don’t forget to share this DIY tips with your family and friends for them to try. Also, follow us at https://www.facebook.com/BollyLah for more Diwali tricks and Bollywood latest news!
Courtesy: Ezyshine, Events.syndle, pinkchailiving, photojaanic, fabhow