1. Rose WaterRose water has been a key ingredient in the beauty regimen of women for centuries. One of the simplest ways to use this magic potion of beauty is to turn it into your daily toner or a refreshing spray.
Get a high-quality rose water (the better the quality, the better the results are) and pour it into a spray bottle. You can either use it as a setting spray before putting on make up every day or moist a cotton pad and rub it over your face at nights before sleeping. Both ways, you are nourishing your face with all the benefits rose water has to offer.
2. Multani MittiEarth’s Fuller or Multani Mitti has natural bleaching properties that brighten up and clears impurities from the face almost simultaneously. Again, rose water will come into play here. Here’s a quick Multani Mitti Face pack recipe you can try on a weekly basis!
A few ripe papaya pieces
2 tablespoon of Multani Mitti
Rose Water as needed
Method:Add the papaya pieces to the Multani Mitti and add the rose water little by little while squashing the mixture. Continue the process until you achieve a paste-like consistency for a mask. Apply on your face and neck for 15-20 mins and wash it off.
Don’t try this mask for than 1-2 times a week as Multani Mitti can make your skin dry.
3. Honey Treatment MaskThis is so simple, you can do on alternate days. Just apply pure honey (make sure you get the honey from a trusted seller) on your clean face and neck. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and wash off using lukewarm water. Honey is rich in antioxidants and can keep your skin soft and healthy.
4. Olive Oil MassageThe benefits of oil massage are well-known. Try massaging your face and neck with a few teaspoons of olive oil. Be gentle and focus on your check, nose, and forehead. After the massage, dampen a clean cloth in a warm water and keep it on your face and neck for 30 secs. Next, wet the cloth again in warm water and wipe off the oil from your face and neck.
5. Tea BagsDon’t throw away your teabags after having your tea. Leave them inside the fridge for 10 minutes and keep them on your eyes for 5-10 minutes. You can repeat it everytime you drink tea and eventually, the dark circles and puffiness under your eyes will vanish.
Of course, you can’t see the results overnight but with time and patience, you face will start to glow naturally. It’s always better to go natural then put toxic substances on our faces. Try these tricks and let us know if they worked for you!
Source: Style Craze
Photo Credit: Pinterest, Bloglovin, Healthlogus & YouTube