The top shows of 2023 that were Astro audience’s absolute favourites include:
- Projek: High Council - From the creator of Projek: Anchor SPM, this series portrays a story of a troubled student on a mission to end bullying and injustices in his elite boarding school.
- All Stars Gegar Vaganza – Malaysia’s No. 1 reality singing competition returns for its tenth season and this time pitting all previous seasons’ champions and fan favourites against each other.
- Andai Itu Takdirnya – Adaptation of Siti Rosmizah's latest best-selling novel which follows Aleya, a simple and humble girl and Syed Adam Aizril, a wealthy son from the city.
- Malaysian Football League – Astro is the home of Malaysian football with MFL’s Liga Malaysia competitions comprising Perlawanan Sumbangsih, Liga Super, Piala FA and Piala Malaysia.
- Premier League - All 380 matches of the 2023/2024 season broadcast live on Astro showcasing the pinnacle of English football.
- Pasanga – A Tamil drama series that highlights the importance of friendship, family and love.
- Didi & Friends – Malaysian pre-schoolers’ favourite musical edutainment cartoon featuring three cute chickens singing localised nursery rhymes.
- Travel With Mummy – Unusual travel duo, Jason Yeoh and Jack Lim alongside both their mums are set to visit some of the greatest travel destinations together.
- Travelawak: Projek Bapak-Bapak - A comedy reality travel programme that brings together the legends, Datuk Ramli MS, Datuk Jalaludin Hassan, Roy Azman dan Jatt Ali.
All Astro customers can also enjoy FREE preview of new channel, HITS NOW (CH702), accompanied by complimentary limited-time access to five additional channels: HBO Hits, HBO Family, Showcase, K-Plus, and Moonbug. From now to 31 January 2024*, all Astro customers can stream all premium content which is suitable for every family member. This exclusive offering is our way of expressing gratitude to our customers as we transition into the new year together.
Our audience favourite series are available On Demand and for new Astro customers, come together to celebrate the essence of family with Astro’s range of TV Packs, with 30%** off starting from only RM41.99/month. Start your journey of shared experiences with Astro by visiting www.astro.com.my.
*HITS NOW” will be available as a free preview to all customers from 10 January 2024 to 31 March 2024
**30% off applies for subscriptions with auto-debit signups only. T&C apply.