Preparation Time: 1 Hour
- All Purpose Flour - 2/3 cup
- Icing Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Butter - 125 gm
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Fresh milk - 2 tbsp
- Mix icing sugar and butter until it reaches a creamy texture.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add all purpose flour and mix until fully combined.
- Add fresh milk into the mixture and mix well for a few minutes.
- Mix again using hands and make round shapes for the cookies.
- Press the cookie dough with a fork to form a pattern.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
- Ready to serve once cool.
Click here to watch our exclusive videos and celebrity interviews at Ulagam's YouTube channel! Also, check out Astro Ulagam's Deepavali song:
In conjunction with Deepavali, you can also get these discounted items at Astro Go Shop:
To Purchase, visit: Vidiem Mixer Grinder V Star Evo
To Purchase, visit: Jeel Kurti Swarna
To Purchase, visit: Vivo Y93 Smartphone
To Purchase, visit: Jaya Mata Family Kitchen Knife Set
To Purchase, visit: Premier Hard Anodized 5.5L Pressure Cooker
To Purchase, visit: Promax Zinc Car Recorder
To Purchase, visit: Urbanlite Nova 3-In-1 Luggage Set