From showing your OOTD (outfit of the day) to publicizing your fancy meals or coffee, most of would have this app on shortcut on the screen of our mobile phones.
Now, it has been reported that Instagram is set to roll out a bunch of nifty new features to make your experience better.
Below are some of them:
- The app will soon offer two options for users to view their feed - 'Following' that will show all posts from the accounts the user is following, and 'Favourites" which will show posts from their 'Favourite' accounts. Both the options will be listed in chronological order.
- Instagram is also said to be testing out screen sharing feature during an ongoing video call. Not much information is available on this yet.
- Another new feature that may be released soon is the new profile banner, which will allow users to share their scheduled live event on their profile. Likewise, they would also be able to share the live event via Stories.
- Users may also soon be able to rearrange their feed as how they like it. However, this feature is still in the testing phase.
- Soon, you may be able to include a 3D Avatar with your Insta Stories. The feature is currently in the rollout phase.
- Users will be able to embed their entire Instagram profile on third-party websites, similar to post embeds, when the Profile Embed feature rolls out.
- In the US, Instagram has started testing out the paid subscription feature, where users will be able to subscribe to their favourite creator to access ecxclusive content and stories.
- For Reels lover, the app is currently testing 90 seconds video limits for Reels, as opposed to the current 15 seconds, 30 seconds, and 60 seconds options.
Photo source: istockphoto.com