Have you tried making your own ice cream? It can be easy and the flavors are endless. Astro Ulagam had done a research and found that science can help you to make ice cream in a bag.
The best part is you don’t even need an ice cream freezer! Don’t wait any longer, grab the ingredients and follow our simple instructions.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream or full cream milk.
- Strawberries/ chocolates / cookies for flavoring
- 6 tablespoon rock salt
- Crushed ice
- 1 small Ziploc bag
- 1 big Ziploc bag
- Mix first 3 ingredients in the small Ziploc bag and seal it tightly.
- Mix the salt around the crushed ice in the big Ziploc bag.
- Bury the small bag within the ice in the big bag and seal it.
- Protect your hands with a glove and shake the bag vigorously for 5 minutes.
- Your ice cream is ready. Grab a spoon and dig in!
Picture credit: instructables.com, kidzworld.com, science.howstuffworks.com