You’ll never go wrong with a classic date night at one of your favourite restaurants – especially when the dining places are just one step away from your residence.
Fret not if you don't have anyone to celebrate Valentine's Day. And who says Valentine’s Day is only for couples?
The day is supposedly all about celebrating your other half, so treat yourself to a meal with your best friend, a family member, or your closest connection that deserves a celebration.
To date, are you still figuring out where to take your date?
We have curated a special list for you…check this out...
1. Fuego by Troika Sky Dining
Tapas to cocktails…..a perfect way to celebrate your valentine's day with your loved ones.
Address: Level 23A Tower B, The Troika, 19, Persiaran KLCC, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2162 0886
2. Marini’s on 57Touted to be Malaysia's most iconic rooftop destination, and sits 876ft (267m) above sea level in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City.
Address: Petronas, Level 57, Menara 3, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2386 6030
3. Secret Of Louisiana at the lakeA perfect valentine dinner date that the writer could think of.
Address: D - 01, 1, Jalan SS 7/13a, SS7, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-7875 5230
Wanna dine in at a rooftop setting overseeing the captivating lights of Kuala Lumpur? You can enjoy them at Roofino Skydining from the 34th floor of KL Trillion.
4. Roofino Skydining & Bar
Address: 338, Jln Tun Razak, Kampung Datuk Keramat, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 12-216 1634
5. Thirty8Good food, great accompaniment along with a spectacular 360-degree view of Kuala Lumpur. Well, what else do we need?
Address: Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, 12, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2203 9188
The contemporary Indian-inspired gastropub restaurant in Bangsar serves contemporary Western-Indian fusion food. Craving for any Indian-western food, head on to the restaurant and thank us later.
6. Shuruti Box, Bangsar
Address: No 18, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 12-730 7050
Indulge in tantalising gourmet dishes with witnessing mind-blogging spectacular views of the city skyline from a vibrant rooftop bar.
7. Vertigo @ Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur
Address: Level 59, Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur, No. 2, Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Contact Number: +60 3-2113 1888
8. Bistro Richard, Sentul Park
A romantic night date fills with beautiful fairy lights over your head.
Address: Jln Ipoh, Sentul, 51100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Number: +60 3-4041 3277
9. BlackbyrdLeggit spectatcular night views of the city, KLCC and KL Tower can be viewed while you’re dining at the 50th floor of Naza Tower,
Address: Level 50, Naza Tower, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: 012-689 8576
10. Tamarind HillA Thai restaurant on top of a hill. Well-known date night spots as the ambience surrounds nature trees.
Address: 19, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Number: 03-2148 3200
Celebrate your Valentine's Day with full of joy, love and happiness!
Image Credit: The Roof Top Guide , The Marini's Group , Secret of Lousina , TABLEAPP , World Hyaat , Shuruthi Box , Bistro Richard , TripAdvisor , VMO Rocks