1. A journey to the Himalayas on a budget
You can enjoy a budget-friendly journey to the Himalayas that is full of scenic views and local charm.
Check out the options below:
- Yangsum heritage Farm, Namchi
Yangsum heritage farm offers a perfectly luxurious homestay at an affordable price. With ecstatic views of the valley and large sweeping vistas, the place is truly hospitable and offers a soul-enriching experience.
- La Villa Bethany, Mussoorie: A homestay with its observatory
Enjoy the panoramic vistas of the doon valley and gaze at the night sky through the telescope with an in-house observatory.
- Kuflon Basics Home, Uttarkashi
Kuflon has a population of about 30 people and is a true heaven for trekkers and mountain lovers. This is the last house in the Kuflon village with a comfortable stay and spell-bounding views.
2. Chadar - The Frozen Zanskar River Trek
An Adventure of a Lifetime!
This awe-inspiring trek on the frozen river of Zanskar is an experience of a lifetime that you will never forget. The Chadar Trek is one of the most popular and sought-after trekking destinations in India.
4. A special place where you spend every night stargazing
The Himalayas offer some of the most spectacular views of the night sky. Wondering where? Here are a few places in the Himalayas that are known for their stunning night sky views:
- Leh Ladakh
- Kashmir, Gulmarg
- Gurudongmar, Sikkim
- Mcleodganj, Triund
What are you guys waiting for. Make a perfect plan, pack your bags amd head out on an adventure!
5. Witness numerous ancient temples
The Himalayas are home to numerous ancient temples that are rich in history and culture. Many of these temples are located in remote areas, making them a popular destination for tourists and pilgrims alike. Here are a few examples of ancient temples in the Himalayas:
- Pashupatinath Temple, Nepal: The Pashupatinath Temple is located on the banks of the Bagmati River in Kathmandu, Nepal. It is one of the oldest Hindu temples in the world and is dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Hemis Monastery, India: The Hemis Monastery is located in the Ladakh region of India and is believed to have been founded in the 11th century. It is one of the largest and wealthiest monasteries in Ladakh and is home to over 200 monks.
- Kedarnath Temple, India: The Kedarnath Temple is located in the Garhwal region of India and is one of the four sacred shrines in Hinduism. It is believed to have been built in the 8th century and is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
6. Motorbike Tours in the Himalayas
Biking through the Himalayas is one of the wildest dreams of an adrenaline junkie. From Ladakh to Sikkim in North East India, outstretched mountain passes conjure up visions of excitement amongst riders. Voyage through these biking trails for a thrilling road trip to the majestic mountains.
The Himalayas offer a unique blend of natural beauty, adventure, and cultural experiences, making it a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to India or neighboring countries.
So if you're looking for an unforgettable experience, be sure to add the Himalayas to your bucket list...
Image Credit / Source: Ladakh Tour , IndiaHikes , TourMyIndia , Ride Expeditions , Printerest