Additionally, copper has antimicrobial properties that can help to reduce the growth of bacteria on the surface of the utensil.
To those who are, wondering how many hours we have to store the water in a copper bottle….
According to experts, water should be ideally stored for 6-8 hours in a copper bottle to gain maximum benefits from it.
With that, let’s take a look at the optimal benefits of drinking copper-infused water:
- Improves thyroid gland functioning
- Fights off cancer
- Beats anemia
- Strengthens bones
- Accelerates weight loss
- Help the body break down fat and eliminate it
- Help break down food in the gut and improves digestion
- Help optimise the body’s absorption of nutrients from food
- Help regulate kidney function
- Provide a natural detox
- Kill microorganisms, mould, fungi, algae, and bacteria
- Bolsters the immune system
- Aids recovery from injuries
- Helps wounds heal
- Aids the body’s production of new cells
- Aids the production of melanin that determines hair and skin colour
- Help to keep the skin supple and elastic
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines on the face
Check out the post below :
In terms of how much water to drink from a copper bottle, there's no set amount recommended. As usual, adults are recommended to drink at least 8-8.5 cups (2-2.5 liters) of water per day, regardless of the type of container it is consumed from.
There’s no denying that the history of copper is a fascinating journey through health and utility throughout the ages. And to those who are keen to buy a copper bottle, you can always head to an Indian store.
Image Credit / Source: Isha Life , Nutshell School