1. Dove SoapAmma never used any other soaps than the Dove soap which was specially imported from abroad. Ever since her acting days, she only used this soap.
2. Pilot PenTill her last days, Amma only used Pilot pens. She would check and proofread reports at her house using the Pilot pens.
3. Her Love for Dogs
Apart from Sasikala, only her beloved dogs are allowed inside her chambers. In the 90s, she had at least 12 dogs. Before her death, Amma had about 4 dogs in her care. She loved dogs so much that she allocated at least 30 minutes to play with them every day.
4. Chocolates'Chocolate' can be considered as one of her favourite words. She loved chocolates, chocolate-flavoured ice-creams, and cakes. Often, she would order special cakes and desserts from Chola Sheraton to her house in Poes Garden,
5. Respect for WorkersShe knew all her workers' names and addressed them respectfully. On Deepavali, she bought firecrackers for them and loved watching the workers burning the firecrackers from her seating area at the balcony. However, as much as she showers love and care to the workers, she's also strict with them.
6. Daily WorshipEven Sasikala is not allowed to enter Amma's special prayer room. Only a worker who maintains the room is allowed. Amma never failed to light up ghee lamp every day in the morning.
Watch this special feature to find out more secrets of her life at Poes Garden house:
Source: Telugu Bullet, YouTube, DNA India, Newsroom 24x7 & Times of India